I bought this computer and it doesn't spell any better than the cheep pencil I got at a discount store.
Just kidding, Computers are really something when it comes to spelling. At least mine, when a word is misspelled it either corrects it self or leaves a underline which you can right click and a row of suggestions will come up. I sometimes can't even find it from their. The Best results I have had with correct spelling is a loving friend who understand and accepts me for what I am. A misspelled mistake.
And loves me any way. So if you find a miss spelled work please insert Love and continue with acceptance! I will act as a bright Mirror and reflect back the Love You have give and do the acceptance you decided to give. Remember its all PMA.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh and I forget to mention Your as special as I can see your acceptance of others. Remember walking on water can be done when you take a shower or on a pleasant rainy day.
How you think about yourself is often times how you think of others.
:-)
Hello Big Loving Heart! Love your quotes. Here's another one worth mentioning by Charles Swindoll.
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home. The remarkable thing is that we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our Attitudes."
To forgive is to eliminate the useless, everything that is not good; and to free the mind from obstacles and adverse conditions is to enable that mind to be its best, to express itself fully and completely. In other words, we cannot forgive the wrong until we desire the right. We cannot eliminate darkness until we proceed to produce light, and it requires only the one act for removing the one and bringing forth the other. The woman who finds it easier to forgive than to condemn is on the verge of superior wisdom and higher spiritual power. She had entered the path to real greatness. Instead of producing weakness and indifference the act of absolute forgiveness will produce a more powerful character, a more brilliant mind and a greater soul.
excerpt from "The Ideal Made Real"
Post a Comment